NEW & IMPROVED 2ND GENERATION - After selling tens of thousands of units of our first generation product and collecting feedback from our incredible customers, we have improved the speakers, Bluetooth chip, and improved waterproofing build.
TRUE HIGH DEFINITION STEREO SOUND - State of the art speakers for an incredibly balanced sound, crisp, and crystal clear sound. Gone are the days when bass and treble overpowers your music.
CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION & NOISE ISOLATION TECHNOLOGY - Our noise suppression and noise isolation technology allows you to enjoy your music in peace and quiet and answer calls without missing any words
COMFORTABLE & SECURE IN EAR DESIGN - Our in ear design ensures a perfect fit that allows you to enjoy your music even while working out, running, or doing sports.
IP67 WATERPROOF AND DUSTPROOF - Listen to music in the rain or even while you shower! We are proud to present you the first-ever fully waterproof wireless earbuds
BUILT TO LAST & IMPRESS - Carefully crafted with premium brushed aluminium to ensure a durable build and a look that is sure to impress
INCLUDED POWER BANK - High speed charging case for your earbuds doubles as a power bank to charge your devices when you are in a pinch
FREE US SHIPPING - Free shipping on all orders! High speed charging case and additional eartips included!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Tips
How do I power on, off, and pair my earbuds?
Power on: From the power off position, hold home button for 2 seconds
Power off: From the power on position, hold the home button for 4 seconds
Enter pairing mode: From the power off position, hold the home button for 4 seconds
Pair earbuds: power on the second earbud after the first earbud is paired to your phone (automatic pairing may take up to 10 seconds)
What do the different colored lights on the earbuds mean?
Power on: 4 blue blinks in rapid succession - this happens after you hold home button for 2 seconds
Power off: 1 long red blink - this happens after you hold home button for 4 seconds (from powered on state)
Pairing mode: Continuous alternating red and blue blinks in rapid succession - this happens after you hold the home button for 4 seconds (from powered off state)
Paired earbuds: Upon pairing of of earbuds with one another, they will automatically blink red twice, blue once, and then continue to blink blue slowly (once every 6 seconds).
Powered on but not paired with a device: Earbuds will blink blue twice every 3 seconds
How do I use the carrying case / power bank?
- Put your earbuds in the carrying case and they will automatically start charging - this is indicated by a solid red light on earbud home button.
- If you want to use your carrying case to charge other devices such as your phone, pull up the flap labelled "OUT" and plug in your USB. If your device is not charging after plugged in, press the power button on the carrying case. If that does not work, your carrying case may be out of power.
How do I know the earbuds are done charging?
- Your earbuds can take up to 2 hours to fully charge. Once earbuds are done charging, the red light on the earbuds will turn blue for 120 seconds, after which, it will turn off completely to prevent overcharging. So once you do not see a red light on the earbuds anymore, they should be done charging.
How do I know if my carrying case still has power?
- Press the Power Button on the carrying case. If the indicator light on the carrying case does not turn red, that means the carrying case is out of power.
How do I charge my carrying case?
- Pull the silicone flap on the side of the power bank labelled "IN" and plug in the included micro USB cable to charge your carrying case.
- Your carrying case can take up to 2 hours to fully charge. While the carrying case is charging, the light on the carrying case will flash blue.
How do I know my carrying case is charged?
- Once the charging case is charged, the blue indicator light will stop blinking and remain solid blue or solid red (depending on which color your device is).
What key features can I use on my earbuds?
Pause / Play Music: Press once on the home button of either earbud to start / stop music playback
Accept calls: Press once on home button of your primary earbud when you have an incoming call
End calls: Press once on home button of your primary earbud while you are on a call
Redial Last Number: Double click on home button of your primary earbud
Which earbud is my primary earbud?
- The first earbud that you pair with your phone will become your “PRIMARY” earbud – this will be the earbud that your Bluetooth device pairs with for microphone and call functionality. This is interchangeable and either earbud can be the PRIMARY earbud. However, only one earbud will be the primary earbud. For phone calls, sound will only come out from the primary earbud, and only the microphone on the primary earbud will capture sound.
How do I make my earbuds fit better?
- Your earbuds come with different sized ear tips to help you find the perfect fit. Simply swap for another ear tip if you find that the default ones are not fitting properly.
- The xFyro xS2s are designed to fit the human ear securely and comfortably. For optimal fitting, rotate earbuds 360 degrees in ear until a comfortable seal is formed in the ear canal.
How Waterproof & Dustproof are my earbuds?
- The xFyro xS2 is certified with an IP67 rating, which means that it is fully protected from dust (6) and can also withstand being submerged in 1m (about 3.3 feet) of static water for up to 30 mins (7).
How far away can I go from my phone or tablet?
- The xFyro xS2 can operate up to 10m (33 feet) away from your connected device. However, if there are many layers of walls and objects between your device and the earbuds, the Bluetooth range will decrease.
How long should my battery last?
- As with all battery powered devices, battery life depends on usage. The xFyro xS2s are rated for 3/4 hours of continuous music playback and phone calling use under normal usage conditions. However, if you increase the volume or use the earbuds far away from your device, battery life may decrease.
What can I do if my earbuds are not charging?
- Check to make sure your carrying case has power - you can do so by pressing the power button on the carrying case and seeing if the red indicator light turns on.
- Check to make sure the silicon wrapper on the earbuds is not blocking the 2 charging contact points where the earbuds receive power from the charging case. If the silicon wrapper is blocking the charging contact points, please try to shift the rubber a little so that they are not being blocked.
Is my carrying case waterproof?
- The carrying case itself is sweat-proof but not waterproof. Please do not submerge the carrying case in water.
What does the power button on my carrying case do?
- The power button on the carrying case can be used to turn the carrying case on or off to start / stop charging your earbuds or other devices.
To start charging: click the power button once
To stop charging: double click the power button
How can I achieve optimal sound performance?
- It is normal the sound performance is not at its best right out of the box. As with any good pair of earbuds, the sound performance will reach its optimal state after 200 – 300 hours of use. This process is called “burn-in” or “breaking-in” your earbuds. We recommend that you use the earbuds as you normally would and after 300 hours, the sound will be at its best!
Why do I only hear music out of one of the earbuds?
- If you can only hear from one earbud, it may mean that the two earbuds are not automatically pairing with each other. This can happen if you had previously been using one of the earbuds as a standalone earbud. In order to fix this issue and hear from both earbuds again, please follow the following instructions:
- Make sure that both earbuds are powered off and that the earbuds are removed from the Bluetooth settings of your devices
- Take the right (R) earbud and power it on by holding for approximately 2 seconds (you should see two blue blinks every 3 seconds)
- Once the right (R) earbud is powered on, immediately press the home key once to enter pairing mode (you will see the earbud blink blue and red continuously)
- Take the left (L) earbud and power it on by holding for approximately 2 seconds (you should see two blue blinks every 3 seconds)
- Once the left (L) earbud is powered on, immediately press the home key once to enter pairing mode (you will see the earbud blink blue and red continuously)
- Wait up to twenty (20) seconds for the earbuds to find each other. Once they find each other, you will see the two earbuds flash red once and then start to flash blue slowly (rather than blink red & blue).
- If they have not paired with each other after 20 seconds, please power off both earbuds and try steps 2-6 again.
- One additional check to verify that the earbuds are correctly paired is by holding the home key one on earbud for approximately 5 seconds to power it off. If they are paired, once the first earbud powers off the other earbud should automatically power off as well.
- Once your earbuds are correctly paired with each other, you can pair them with your device as you normally would. Please type “xFyro xS2” on YouTube to watch our setup video or refer to the setup instructions in the Quick Start Guide or the User Manual
What voltage is supported?
- The carrying case is dual voltage compatible and can work with power outlets globally from 100V-240V.
Can I swim / surf / do water sports with these earbuds?
- Although the xFyro xS2 are rated IP67 like the iPhone 7, which means that it is fully protected from dust (6) and can also withstand being submerged in 1m (about 3.3 feet) of static water for up to 30 mins (7), it is generally not advised to swim with these earbuds for two reasons:
- If you drop the earbuds in the pool or ocean and it submerges for more than 1 meter (3.3 feet), the water pressure may damage the earbuds
- The water pressure at the surface of the water may be greater than the earbuds can handle while you are swimming / surfing due to the movement in the water
- While other customers have reported being able to swim with the earbuds, please be weary that the above risks may permanently damage the earbuds.
Why are my earbuds not charging?
- Check to make sure the carrying case is charged (press the power button and see if the indicator light on the carrying case lights up)
- Move the earbuds around in the carrying case to make sure the contact points have a good connection to the carrying case
- Clean the contact points on the earbuds to make sure no dirt is blocking the contact
- Adjust the silicon wrapper around the earbuds to make sure that it is not blocking the contact
Why can’t my earbuds play / pause music or accept calls?
- Please make sure that the earbuds are connected properly to your device.
- iOS devices: Make sure you see the headphone icon at the top row of your screen (where the time, device battery is displayed). If you only see a Bluetooth icon, please try re-pairing your earbuds with the device.
- Android devices: Make sure you see that you are connected to xFyro in your Bluetooth settings